paykasa bozum
Wednesday, December 12
SEARCH:   Search
You are here:   Departments > Court > Small Claims

Town Justice Court
3223 Union Road
Cheektowaga, NY  14227
(716) 686-3920
Fax: (716) 686-3585

Town of Cheektowaga - Court

Small Claims
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm (excluding holidays)
Phone (716) 686-3459
Fax: (716) 686-3585

Small Claims is an informal court where individuals can sue for money damages only up to $3,000 maximum in the Town and Village Court. Claims over $3000 but not exceeding $5,000 can be direct to a City Court.  The person or business MUST reside or have an office for business in the Town of Cheektowaga.

To start a small claim, come to the Court and complete a small claims application in which you will need the name and address of the party to be sued.  A filing fee of $10 is required for claims up to $1,000 or $15 for claims up to $3,000.  A future court date will be scheduled. 

For further inquiries:

For Free Forms, Instructions and Information on starting a Small Claims Case:

Phone: (716) 686-3459   Fax: (716) 686-3585

In a Justice Court; you should have an attorney prepare the necessary eviction paperwork. Contact the court for further information if you see it necessary to prepare the necessary documents yourself.

The NYS Courts Access to Justice Program is pleased to announce a new publication;

"Tenant Questions and Answers:  Holdover Eviction Cases in New York State."  This guide is available on CourtHelp ( and is specifically written for tenants in District, City, Town and Village Court holdover summary proceedings.  This guide is a companion to the "Tenant Questions & Answers Nonpayment Eviction cases in New York State, published in December.

Pro Se Small Property Owners - DIY Form; New Program walks pro se small property owners through a series of questions then prepares either a "10-day notice to quit" or a "notice of Petition" and Petition and accompanying court papers, along with instructions telling the litigant how to proceed with a licensee or squatter holdover proceeding in the Town Court.  Both DIY Form programs are available on CourtHelp at:

The NYS Courts Access to Justice Program has also added a new Spanish Language feature to the Tenant Vacate Default Judgment DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Form Program ( for Spanish speaking unrepresented litigants.  Every screen of the program has an "Espanol" link which opens a pop-up window with a Spanish translation of the text.  This feature will help unrepresented litigants whose primary language is Spanish but have a limited English proficiency.

For free Forms, Instructions and Information on Civil:  Landlord/Tenant Action:

Cheektowaga Justice Court Application for Small Claims click here

Supervisor's Hotline

Citizen Action Request
(non-emergency issues, comments and suggestions)

Housing and Building Complaints
(ex: high grass, property maintenance items, unregistered cars)

bayan escort
istanbul escort istanbul escort istanbul escort umraniye escort sirinevler escort
beylikduzu escort sisli escort sisli escort atakoy escort beylikduzu escort beylikduzu escort sirinevler escort sirinevler escort beylikd�z� escort sisli escort sirinevler escort avrupa yakasi escort �apa escort beylikd�z� escort sisli escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort
Pornolar sikis izle, turk sex


turk porn

turk sex sikis seyret

porno hd izlemek icin en ideal sex sitesi.
Pornolar sikis izle, turk sex


turk porn

turk sex sikis seyret

porno hd izlemek icin en ideal sex sitesi.
ordu escort trabzon escort
mobilepornxtube mobile18porn mobilefuckporn mobilexxxsexporn
escort antalya
izmir escort
tekirdag escort kirikkale escort
bokep indo
bitcoin casino no deposit bonus