Friday, December 6
SEARCH:   Search

Facilities, Parks, Building & Grounds
500 Losson Rd
Cheektowaga, NY  14227
Office:  (716) 656-2280
Fax:  (716) 656-2285

Town of Cheektowaga - Facilities, Parks, Buildings & Grounds

John J. Jaroszewski, Jr.
General Crew Chief

All Town parks are open from sunrise to dusk, year round.
General rules apply. 
Trails at Stiglmeier Park are open year round.  Please use caution when using them. 
Trail maps are available on the exterior of the Krasner Center.

Improvements to four Town of Cheektowaga Parks are pictured below.  The improvements of four playgrounds were made possible by the Town Board passing a bond resolution to support the much needed upgrades to these playgrounds.  Additional funds were made possible through matching grant monies from the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historical Preservation for the upgrades of Dingens Street Park.  A combined effort from the Town of Cheektowaga Engineering Department, Parks Division employees and subcontractors made completion of the four Parks possible within two months.

Park Shelter Permit Information

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 is opening day.  Permits will be issued at the Town Park Recreation Center (Ice Rink) on Harlem Road from 7:30 am to 12 pm.  Doors will open at 6:00 am and numbers will be given out.

Thursday, April 4 and Friday, April 5, permits will be issued at the Parks Office, 500 Losson Road from 7:30 am – 2 pm.  Thereafter, shelter permits will be issued every Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 am – 2 pm.

The fee per picnic shelter is $50.  Limit – 2 shelters per person/organization.  Proof of residency is required.  You must come in person to obtain a shelter permit.  We are not able to process credit card payments for Park Shelter permits.  For information, call 656-2280.  PLEASE NOTE: some dates/shelters may be unavailable due to town events.

Kelly Park

Knob Hill Park

Raymond Park

Dingens Park

Town Calendar

Supervisor's Hotline

Citizen Action Request
(reviewed M-F during normal business hours only)

Housing and Building Complaints
ex: high grass, property maintenance items, unregistered cars