For additional information on any of our services click on the links below . . .
*** We are a Passport Acceptance Agency ***
***Also for your convenience:
Extended Hours: Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the Month until 6:00p.m.!!***
Vital Statistics (716) 686-3982
Vickie L. Dankowski, Deputy Town Clerk
- Copies of
- $10 per certified copy
- Issued to Immediate Family only, or if (demonstrate) just cause
- need to show photo identification
Records/Information Management (716) 929-0459
Lisa-Marie Bolognese, Municipal Records Manager / Records Access Officer
Notice of Claim (716) 686-3983
- Forms available in Clerk's Office
- Estimates and/or pictures should be submitted with claim
- Must show photo identification for notarization
Dog Licenses (716) 686-3423
- You MUST license your dog - ITS THE LAW!
- License dog at four months
- Proof of rabies vaccination is required
- Spay/Neuter Certificate if applicable
Hunting and Fishing Licenses (716) 686-3982
- A license is required in order to hunt/fish in New York State
- Photo identification is necessary to obtain sporting and or bowhunter and or trapper license
- A hunters education certificate is necessary for first time licenses
Disabled Parking Permits (716) 686-3985
- Photo identification (Drivers License) required
- Must be Town resident
- Must have form filled out by doctor if first time applicant or for temporary renewal
- If renewing, your expired permit must be returned
Snow Plow Permits (716) 686-3423
Soliciters Permits (716) 686-3423
- Solicitors Permits must be requested in person at the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Must be 50 feet away from right-of-way.
- If selling at a business, location must be zoned CM-General Commerical District and must have written permission of property owner(s) which must be attached to the application.
- Cost is $100.00/ applicant
- A background police check is also required and is paid at the police department. The cost is $10.00. Police checks from other municipalities are NOT acceptable. Must be from our police department.
Special Events (716) 686-3982
- Requirements for users of facilities
- Special Events Permit Application
Passports (716)-686-3983 or 686-7431
When applying for a passport, you will need to bring:
- Certified Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Drivers licence
- Completed application form
If you make a mistake while filling out the form, do not use whiteout or cross out, instead draw a single line through and continue. Anyone applying must be present when submitting the application. If the applicant is under 16 years of age, both parents must be present.
Passport Applications will be accepted from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. On the first and third Wednesday of each month from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Taxicab Driver's License Application (716) 686-3421
Taxicab Owner's License Application (716) 686-3421
Games of Chance Bell Jar/ Raffle and Bingo Licenses (716) 686-3985
In 2006 the Town of Cheektowaga abolished the full time position of the Tax Receiver. Mary F. Holtz, then Town Clerk for the Town of Cheektowaga, merged the tax collection operation into the Clerk's office, streamlining many of the collections operations and saving the tax payers of our Town a full time position's salary and benefits. All request for Tax Information requests email@example.com.